Young soloists gala
with Oksana Kardash, Anastasia Limenko, Erika Mikirticheva, Valeria Mukhanova, Anna Ol, Kristina Shapran, Denis Dmitriev, Dmitry Khamzin, Sergey Manuylov, Alexander Omelchenko, Sergey Polunin, Dmitry Sobolevsky, Semen Velichko, Dmitry Zagrebin and others
On March 22d, 23d and 24th the Stanislavsky Music Theatre will present to the audience the premier of Kenneth MacMillan’s ballet “Mayerling”. It is the very first acquaintance of the Stanislavsky Ballet with the heritage of this outstanding choreographer. The production’s music score is based on the music of Franz Liszt, the set design is created by Nicholas Georgiadis. The ballet was originally created for the Royal Ballet at Covent Garden in 1978.
Engaged in the rehearsals: Georgi Smilevski, Sergey Polunin, Sergey Manuylov, Semyon Velichko, Natalia Somova, Anastasia Pershenkova, Kristina Shapran and others.
"Queens of Opera" Festival
October 20, 2012 — June 30, 2013
Eugene Wintour and the Wintour Group in collaboration with the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation present an international project "Queens of Opera". In the next two years the most celebrated opera divas of our days will be giving solo concerts in Moscow.
Vocal and organ recitals
December 1, 2010 — June 30, 2013
The program named “Beauty which supports my life” introduces the music of early epochs and presents real masterpieces to us most of which are more that 500 years old. Master soloists of the Stanislavsky Opera company accompanied by two instruments will help to revive the sound of ancient times. The instruments have just appeared in the theater: the king of sacred music – organ and the king of laic music – harpsichord.
Press More →
- Sergei Polunin triumphs in MayerlingMarch 25, 2013, The Arts Desk
- Neumeier`s The Seagull: farewell performance in MoscowFebruary 24, 2012, The Voice of Russia
- Stanislavsky Stages Lacotte Version of 'La Sylphide' December 13, 2011, The Moscow Times
- Los coreógrafos europeos mostrarán en Moscú espectáculos de Lorca y ShakespeareNovember 11, 2011, España rusa
- Don Quixote and Meet the OrchestraNovember 1, 2011, Passport magazine